Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are some humbling volunteer opportunities?

I’m not the person I want to be when it comes to being humble and making sacrifices for the benefit of others. I feel that I am selfish in some ways and I want to change that. If you have other suggestions on top of volunteering that would be greatly appreciated. Kind of lose at the moment!

I want to be a more well rounded person and I’ve been thinking of doing some volunteer work. 

Volunteering at a children’s hospital has recently become an interest of mine but I want to know some other options as well. I’d prefer to do something that involves directly working with people/children. I’m 19 yrs old and not a college student, just working for now.

Thank you!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Want something humbling? Work in a soup kitchen during COVID and See how many people NEED help, particularly children that cannot be fed on a daily basis. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Have you prayed to God and asked God about this?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.