What are some humbling volunteer opportunities?

I’m not the person I want to be when it comes to being humble and making sacrifices for the benefit of others. I feel that I am selfish in some ways and I want to change that. If you have other suggestions on top of volunteering that would be greatly appreciated. Kind of lose at the moment!

I want to be a more well rounded person and I’ve been thinking of doing some volunteer work. 

Volunteering at a children’s hospital has recently become an interest of mine but I want to know some other options as well. I’d prefer to do something that involves directly working with people/children. I’m 19 yrs old and not a college student, just working for now.

Thank you!

• kswck2

Want something humbling? Work in a soup kitchen during COVID and See how many people NEED help, particularly children that cannot be fed on a daily basis. 

Have you prayed to God and asked God about this?