How do I tell my mom nicely that she is wrong ?

My mom doesn’t like my brothers girlfriend. So her and my older brother got into a argument and out of anger she told my brother that his child’s mother should have all the rights to the child . Now my brother has 2 kids where the mother has gotten full custody and wouldn’t let him see his kids .. so that comment crushed him . For my nieces first birthday my brother didn’t bring her to see us so that hurt my mother’s feelings because it’s her 1st birthday you never get that back .. so they basically threw jabs at each other . Now it’s been 3–4 months since we last seen the kids and my mom and haven’t been talkin since . Both are stubborn and have that idc attitude that’s y they went this long without talking .. how do I get things back on track with them . I don’t want us to miss anymore special moments or waste anymore time like this . Life is too short and tomorrow isn’t promised.. please helpppp. Also I feel that my mom feels that my brother is choosing his girlfriend over her , because I heard her say one time “ he made his choice “

• Foofa

Honestly, this isn't your place. No doubt it's beyond frustrating to have a son whose life is so screwed up that he's got kids he can't see. But this is their augment and you'd do best to just stay out of it. Your brother's a hot mess and your mother's not wrong to be fed up with it. 

i wouldnt say anything, she probably wont listen

Your mother has issues.  Your brother knows it. I would avoid her too. It's hard to say what she will talk to the child about if she's alone with the kid.  Let your brother handle it. It's between your brother and Mom... not you and your brother and mom.