Heard Immunity? Will the UK music festival season be the super-spreader events that lock us all down for Autumn?

Naïve, Dianne, as per.

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't be surprised,  but it's mainly liberals who attend those events so at least the far-right will be safe.

Probably yes, though Glastonbury isn't proceeding this year, so with any luck the various other Celebrations will do the same. Generally the only people that can afford to participate in Glastonbury are Center aged as well as Middle class.

• ?

Yes I’m afraid it will . People are acting like big kids, “ I wanna go down the pub wiv me mates, wahhhh!” Its pathetic ! Grow up and let’s kill this off properly this time.

I can't believe that people are still believing this nonsense the government will order lockdowns when it suits them to keep us under control for their Great reset. 

Only acid heads attend music festivals.

Most likely yes, though Glastonbury isn't going ahead this year, so hopefully the other Festivals will follow suit.  Usually the only people that can afford to attend Glastonbury are Middle aged and Middle class.