Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Heard Immunity? Will the UK music festival season be the super-spreader events that lock us all down for Autumn?

Update:

Naïve, Dianne, as per.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't be surprised,  but it's mainly liberals who attend those events so at least the far-right will be safe.

• 1 month ago

Probably yes, though Glastonbury isn't proceeding this year, so with any luck the various other Celebrations will do the same. Generally the only people that can afford to participate in Glastonbury are Center aged as well as Middle class.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes I’m afraid it will . People are acting like big kids, “ I wanna go down the pub wiv me mates, wahhhh!” Its pathetic ! Grow up and let’s kill this off properly this time.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I can't believe that people are still believing this nonsense the government will order lockdowns when it suits them to keep us under control for their Great reset. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only acid heads attend music festivals.

• 2 months ago

Most likely yes, though Glastonbury isn't going ahead this year, so hopefully the other Festivals will follow suit.  Usually the only people that can afford to attend Glastonbury are Middle aged and Middle class.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.