Anything to confuse things. What's the problem with all drug companies making the vaccine?

• Jeff D

Which vaccine?  There's about a dozen different COVID-19 vaccines approved or in the works.

I'm not a mind reader and I don't understand gibberish. Drug companies decide where to R+D f/ a long list of variables that make sense in compliance w/ their business plan. It's not my call what that list or plan is. It's their money to spend how they judge best. Sometimes gov subsidizes and it gets even more complicated.