Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Hi, we have a very old piano that was left rotting on our ancestral house, can you help me identify this brand "Recital London". ?

I am planning on restoring this as a tribute to my late father who had this from his mom. The only badge or plate i can find is "Recital London", Can you pls help me point to the background of this brand, i cant find it in the internet.

The only info i have was that this was given to my father during the 70s. I grew up playing this piano. Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you. 

Here are more pictures of this piano.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1OOm4fMmSu2...

open the top and look at the harp inside ... the actual maker's name is likely molded into the metal  [I think you have a model name there, not a maker].  if no use -- try sending a photo of the exterior to a restoration firm in England and see if they recognize it from the inlay on the front

That name does not seem to exist - it could be the original seller, or a company that owned it at one time.

You may need to look inside and try to find other information on the chassis or parts?

ps. My best guess it that it's an old Bechstein, but I'm not in any way an expert, that is just based on the styling of the case.