Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I have crush on my cousin but she call me brother?

I'm Hindu (North Indian). In North Indian Hindu family, we consider cousin as a brother/sister but i have a crush on my cousin (My mother, Big brother daughter). What should i do?

• Foofa

She calls you what she feels you are so you should be working on transferring this crush to someone who isn't a blood relative. 

maybe you should have a crush on someone else

Maybe it’s different in India, but in America, dating family members is seriously frowned upon. There’s millions of girls that aren’t your blood relatives that you can date. 

Banging your cousin in perverted Samantha.

Never heard of Samantha being a hindu name, interesting. 

Should always avoid dating your cousin, the family will never accept it. Indian families are very close and I imagine this could bring shame on them. I would find someone else to distract you and to give your affection to.

A person can battle crushes using the rosary of the Virgin Mary, and fasting.