Should I delete social media ? ( Custody Battle ) ?

Do I have too delete social media before a custody battle? Or do I just keep it pg? And not post any private information or anything that can be used against me? Help!

Never post anything that can be used against you in the future. 

You should be honest. If you are not a fit parent, the court needs to know, for the well-being of the children. If you are a fit parent, you have nothing to hide. 

Everything that you ever posted has probably been taken by your spouse people that didn't like you that were friends with your spouse or family so I'd say you can be careful about doing it now but you need to prepare f