Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can't find what this is for... Can you help? ?

This goes on my kitchen door. I know it's a blind set up but I've never seen it before. Could you point me in the right direction to find such blinds for my door? Thank you in advance. 

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If your home is in any of the below areas, consider contacting Veteran Blinds. They are specialized in doing so. 

1. Avon

2. Brownsburg

3. Carmel

4. Fishers

5. Greenwood

6. Location

7. Indianapolis

8. Noblesville

9. Plainfield

10. Westfield

11. Zionsville

Phone number: +1 317-900-9449

Web: https://www.veteranblinds.com/

• 1 month ago

When you buy blinds, they come with the appropriate hanging hardware. Therefore, you will need to remove the old hardware that is currently on the door and toss it or otherwise recycle it for a future project.

• drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are not going to fit a different blind. Take them out and toss them. New blinds come with the hardware that fits them.

Or go with curtains

• 1 month ago

I can't really see what they are in that photo. They look like brackets for a blind, but can't say what kind or size. It really doesn't matter, anyway. Buy whatever blinds you like and then get the hardware for that kind, if it doesn't come with the blinds as it usually does.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just ordinary clips. Unscrew them. New blinds come with fittings.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would forget those fittings. Any blind you buy will come with associated fittings. You can buy roller blinds or venetian blinds both of which can usually be trimmed to size if required.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.