Can't find what this is for... Can you help? ?

This goes on my kitchen door. I know it's a blind set up but I've never seen it before. Could you point me in the right direction to find such blinds for my door? Thank you in advance. 

If your home is in any of the below areas, consider contacting Veteran Blinds. They are specialized in doing so. 

1. Avon

2. Brownsburg

3. Carmel

4. Fishers

5. Greenwood

6. Location

7. Indianapolis

8. Noblesville

9. Plainfield

10. Westfield

11. Zionsville

Phone number: +1 317-900-9449

Web: https://www.veteranblinds.com/

When you buy blinds, they come with the appropriate hanging hardware. Therefore, you will need to remove the old hardware that is currently on the door and toss it or otherwise recycle it for a future project.

• drip

They are not going to fit a different blind. Take them out and toss them. New blinds come with the hardware that fits them.

Or go with curtains

I can't really see what they are in that photo. They look like brackets for a blind, but can't say what kind or size. It really doesn't matter, anyway. Buy whatever blinds you like and then get the hardware for that kind, if it doesn't come with the blinds as it usually does.

• Tavy

Just ordinary clips. Unscrew them. New blinds come with fittings.

I would forget those fittings. Any blind you buy will come with associated fittings. You can buy roller blinds or venetian blinds both of which can usually be trimmed to size if required.