Why do "Tim and Eric" keep getting their awful  shows on Adult Swim?

They seem like people that want fame without talent. Why do they keep getting their awful shows on Adult Swim when there are so many talented people deserving of a break? Are they friends of the executives that care more about that than having decent programming?

There are some people who think their shows are really funny, I have friends who swear they're amazing. I'm not a fan and can't totally understand why they're so popular myself. According to Wikipedia, the duo mailed tapes of their shows to comedian Bob Odenkirk who liked them so much he hired them to do a show. That's a pretty crazy way to break in to the industry.

Ew fr wtf is that? No clue maybe they are you know....