Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When will homosexuality become illegal in USA again?

I really want to see homosexuality become illegal and looked down upon in the USA again in my lifetime.  When will that happen?

I care because it does affect me.   I want to stop seeing LGBT characters/relationships portrayed in a positive light in movies, TV shows, comics, novels, video games, etc.  I hate enjoying them only to then have to see disgusting LGBT characters/relationships show up in them.  If it was illegal and frowned upon in the USA once again, they would stop showing up in them or be portrayed in a positive way.

I'm not going to move to a country where it's illegal to be a Christian.

Hopefully never.  You're confusing disgust with values.  I used to have a button phobia.  I saw them everywhere.  Would it be okay for me to insist they should be illegal or would that just be mad old cack?

Get over yourself and keep you nose out of other people's business.  

Lesbianism and transgenderism should be illegal soon.

But marriage between masculine men will go on forever.  

Men belong with Men.  

Three things will make it illegal,1- they do a big crime, 2- scientists prove that homosexuality can be cured, 3- a religious president rules country and condemnes the homosexualit

Okay, so it affects you.  Let's put things slightly more accurately, and bluntly, then.

It doesn't matter whether it affects you personally because you are so supremely unimportant in the grand scheme of things there's no reason to take your opinion into account.

This issue was debated.  Your side lost.  A bunch of limp-wristed, screaming queens were able to beat you.  That's what milquetoast pantywaists you lot turned out to be when all the gays and lesbians got fed up with the horse$#!+ from you and your ilk, and decided they weren't going to put up with it anymore.

So go sit down like the little b!+c# you are, and practice the phrase "please sir, can I have another?"

• ?

Not gonna happen, twatwaffle.  This is a country that embraces freedom.  We've gotten a lot of things wrong for a long time, but little by little we're righting those wrongs and protecting freedom by eliminating oppressive, often religion-based laws.  If you want to live in a country where such private matters and inborn traits are criminalized, move to Iran.  I'll chip in for your boat fare.

• ?

When Jesus Christ comes back and kills off the wicked until then wickedness is going to increase.

Sorry, you would need a time machine to go backwards to such a time.

Source(s): sucks to be you

It will never happen. It's up to you to avoid or remove yourself from those situations. Try and be a little more accepting as you may have been born the same as them and wouldn't want people hating on you. 

You're lying. You actually couldn't care less about homosexuality. It doesn't affect you at all. You just like trolling because you're an attention-ho. Hope that helps!