Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

larresa asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

I have appetite but I can’t eat as much as I use to .?

I can’t eat as much as I used to , like u had 20 chicken wings today I gave my brother and boyfriend all of them and I ate 4 this is not normal to me because I usually eat a lot now I get full quick and barley have a appetite at all and I’m scared 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Neither do I since the gyms closed.   After spending the day at the dog park with my family, I was SO happy when after I cleared my plate of rice,  beans and 3 enchiladas!

COVID-19 took my appetite!  And I never even got it!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you are referring to caloric requirements, I read once that your metabolism slows down about 1% a year after 20 so if you do the math it comes to about the right about but that is an average… some people require more and some less due to genetics, activity levels, hormones, health, diet, body chemistry, and caloric intake so it is complicated

• 2 months ago

Has anything in your life changed recently? Getting a cold, more stress than usual, changes in physical activity etc can all change your appetite!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.