Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it true that people who wear white clothes are smarter than average?

I mean, it's not easy to keep white clothes prestine white and that explains why so many 1990s vintage tshirts that are prestine white are being resold at 100000%x the original price. 

The extra steps it takes to keep the shirt white for so many years. The attention to details... all indicates the wearer of the shirt is highly intelligent.

It could be false.

• chorle

since dark clothes from the sun, maybe not.

My white clothes would often get covered in blood but I was wearing white because I was working in a meat packing plant

Not sure about Smartness but people with white shirt must be very conscious. It is not a easy tusk to keep whiteness of shirts.