Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 2 months ago

Is it possible to do photography,videography , and a music producer(like creating beats?

I’ve been doing photography and videography for a while and I started learning how to create beats and mixing. Do you think it would be ideal to do?

Not music producer just becoming a beat-producer 

• Sumi
    Favorite Answer

Sure, if you have the self-discipline and drive to do it, then you can certainly try.

If you fail, then learn why and try again.  Understand that failure is often part of any endeavor.

I would want to know if knowing how to make beats is actually worth your time to learn.  Spending time on learning how to do anything comes at the expense of not spending that time learning something else that could be more useful.

I'm a photographer and not a music guy.  I would suggest that you post this exact question to a music forum.

• ?

Yeah, why not?