Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Headaches Input?

So I developed TMJ Disorder from sleeping with my mouth open all night. Since then I've been experiencing headaches every day non-stop. To correct the issue I ordered and started using sleeping tape to make ensure that you breathe through your nose when you sleep. Can you give me an estimate how long it will take for my headaches to go away?

i would ask your doctor about it

You don't get TMJ from sleeping with your mouth open. You can get it from grinding your teeth while you sleep. Doctors can order a mouthpiece shaped to your teeth that you wear at night to avoid grinding. It sounds like you've diagnosed yourself- don't do that. if you live in a city, you can look online and find people who specialize in TMJ. If not, go to your local doctor or dentist and discuss this. 

i would ask your doctor about it