Pregnant a month after early miscarriage?

I had a natural early miscarriage that started on 28/1, lasted about 6 days. Two days ago I felt pregnancy symptoms that I had not felt since the day before the miscarriage so I took a pregnancy test. There was a very faint 2nd line. That was 3 days ago. Took another one just now and the line is now much more obvious than the previous test. I am waiting to go to the doctor for further investigation but I am hoping the increase of the hormone the test is picking up means I am actually pregnant again. This happen to anyone else?

I definitely did have a miscarriage, I had scans in the hospital and they confirmed it 

Favorite Answer

That would be something only your doctor can answer for you.  Sure, you COULD be.  Or it could be residual hormones or an incomplete miscarriage.

• ?

You can ovulate and become pregnant as soon as two weeks after a miscarriage. Once you feel emotionally and physically ready for pregnancy after miscarriage, ask your health care provider for guidance. After one miscarriage, there might be no need to wait to

It's definitely something for your doctor to explore. If the miscarriage was incomplete, you could have enough pregnancy hormones in your system to turn the tests positive. 

maybe you didnt miscarry

• ?

you could be pregnant again or maybe you never miscarried like you thought you did