Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Pregnant a month after early miscarriage?

I had a natural early miscarriage that started on 28/1, lasted about 6 days. Two days ago I felt pregnancy symptoms that I had not felt since the day before the miscarriage so I took a pregnancy test. There was a very faint 2nd line. That was 3 days ago. Took another one just now and the line is now much more obvious than the previous test. I am waiting to go to the doctor for further investigation but I am hoping the increase of the hormone the test is picking up means I am actually pregnant again. This happen to anyone else?

Update:

I definitely did have a miscarriage, I had scans in the hospital and they confirmed it 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

That would be something only your doctor can answer for you.  Sure, you COULD be.  Or it could be residual hormones or an incomplete miscarriage.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You can ovulate and become pregnant as soon as two weeks after a miscarriage. Once you feel emotionally and physically ready for pregnancy after miscarriage, ask your health care provider for guidance. After one miscarriage, there might be no need to wait to

• 2 months ago

It's definitely something for your doctor to explore. If the miscarriage was incomplete, you could have enough pregnancy hormones in your system to turn the tests positive. 

• 2 months ago

maybe you didnt miscarry

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you could be pregnant again or maybe you never miscarried like you thought you did

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.