Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Urgent ectopic pregnancy question. Ladies help?

I’m full blown bleeding after not having my period for almost three months (mirena iud). 

I have semi bad cramps at the moment along with a really sudden bad stiff neck on the left side of my neck. It was stiff a week before for two days but not this bad. 

It hurts to turn my head to the left side or lift it up. My shoulders are fine. Just my neck. I don’t know if I should correlate it to my sudden bleeding and cramping. Or maybe I just slept wrong 

I took three home late pregnancy tests. When I was about a few days late in December then two months late and all negative 

Favorite Answer

We have no idea what "full blown bleeding" means...

If you are hemorrhaging, you go to the ER.

If it's normal menstruation that decided to come up, you use a pad or tampon and do some yoga. 

i would ask your doctor about it

Not sure what you are asking, but even an ectopic results in a positive preg test. And if it was in dec, but now you would be in so much pain, you would be in the ER probably with a ruptured one.  I can’t see the neck connection, but calling your doc rather than YA would be wise.