Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Do you sometimes help your mom in the kitchen?

If I usually help my mom, can I answer this question with a short answer "No, I usaully do"?

If I can't, what kind of short answer can I say?

Rapture is a heresy. One must hide within a small group (10-12 people according to saint Seraphim of Sarov from Russia, 10-15 people group according to saint Gabriel Urgebadze from the country of Georgia) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents; documents are from Satan; burn them (even documents of deceased relatives). No electronics once you hid so that you won't be tracked (even an old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's will show the infamous evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether). [Saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov] Mark of the beast is given with World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it); antichrist will release prisoners / insane asylum people to help him mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways; food stores will mark people who steal marked food (because marked food can only be swallowed by a marked person who has three strands of DNA instead of two). Reject vaccines, temperature scans, COVID tests (or similar), etc.

Source(s): Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism.
  • .

Answer as you choose. It's not a pass/fail question.

.

Your (chat violation) question belongs in Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory, which is for questions about how YA works and the rules here (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

• Yes, I fill the dishwasher and I even put the tablet in and power it on... I don't know many other 29 year olds who actually carry their dishes over and set them beside the dishwasher, never mind open it and set them in.

I feel so proud of myself. 😇🏆

no                                    

This troll moves from category to category. Report when you see it 5+ times.

This belongs in Family or Polls & Surveys. Not here.

• ?

No. My mother has been dead for almost 45 years. She stopped cooking after her mother died except for Thanksgiving. I was not yet 10 years old. 

• Nigel

yes i sometimes offer to help and cut stuff up brother i enjoy it