Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why didn't Trump give out millions of masks like Biden is doing?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Then he would have had to admit that he had been horribly wrong.

And that was never going to happen. 

• 1 month ago

I haven't received any masks from the government.  In fact, I have no mask that is certified COVID-resistant/ proof.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Dump was perfectly fine with letting people die

• 1 month ago

He wanted to be famous we did not knot we could control him Check it out his Twitter but does he care for the people no he is fake and it’s the fame he got I guess new presidents need to fight to forget each other Becoming 2031

Source(s): Chose when you want me
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If he is giving out masks, he is giving them all to Pelosi so she can sell them & make a big profit for her bank account.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

His audience was fine with his performance.

• Katz22
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because Trump was in denial of how serious COVID was, he ignored it.

• 1 month ago

Because masks are useless. They do nothing to prevent you from getting Covid, and that’s a fact. Just read the box if you are literate enough to. Trump was smart enough to know all this. So was Fauci in the beginning.

• 1 month ago

Because he did not think covid-19 was a big deal and did not take it seriously.

• sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He did not care..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.