Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

How would I go about stopping this problem, please?

I'm in my early forties, I'm Autistic and I've recently started wetting the bed again. It's bloody embarrassing. How would I go about getting this problem stopped, please? 

I'm a guy, by the way. 

Make an appointment with a urologist.  There are medications and biofeedback treatments that will help this condition.  If you're taking medication for your autism, sometimes that can cause other problems (although I've never heard of this particular side effect).  It is embarrassing, because I have the same problem.  There is waterproof underwear you can wear, and there are also disposable bed pads to use.  I don't know if this medication is available where you live, but I take Myerbetriq.  It's pretty effective.  Good luck to you.

You're 40 odd and you wet the bed?! HAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA! That's funny bruh! 

See a urologist.

Causes of sudden adult onset bed wetting:

•A blockage (obstruction) in part of the urinary tract, such as from a bladder stone or kidney stone.

•Bladder problems, such as small capacity or overactive nerves.

•Diabetes.

•Enlarged prostate.

•Medication side effect.

•Neurological disorders.

•Obstructive sleep apnea.

•Sexually transmitted disease