Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 2 months ago

Im lost:(?

so I have MS (multiple sclerosis) and i recently started using cocaine and I have routinely blood checkups. Im scared that it may show on their system as they check a lot of stuff in my blood, like my thyroid function for example as i have overactive thyroid and also they check my platelets as I have a blood condition where sometimes my platelets might be low. I really wouldn't like my nurse to find out about this as she's been a great nurse to me for years since i first got diagnosed with ms in 2013. Im 27 now. What do you guys think? thank you

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Well, they won't find out from routine blood work. Only if they do an actual drug screen would cocaine be detected. That said, health professionals are not stupid and there are other obvious giveaways to drug abuse.

• 2 months ago

I gotta be honest. You really shouldn't be using cocaine, especially in your condition. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.