Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 month ago

How can I fix wireless JBL headphone sound?

Less than two months ago I got myself the JBL TUNE 700BT wireless over-ear headphones, but suddenly they stopped emitting sound from the left side. They turn on, are able to charge properly and you can hear perfectly good on the right side, but not the left. I turned them on once to use them (obviously lol) and you were able to hear sound from the left side but barely anything. Then later at night, I was going to use them again and the little sound it made was gone. Is there a way I could fix them, or did I just wasted $80+ for nothing? :'v

If they are still under warranty, take advantage of it before time runs out.    

Otherwise, take them to an audio repair shop.