Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Did palpatine lose to mace windu on purpose ?

If not how come yoda was unable to beat sidious? Yoda is supposed to be the most powerful Jedi 

Favorite Answer

Yes. He had to cause Anakin to intervene, to make it seem as though the Jedi were unjustified and to further his transition toward the dark side.

Maybe cause of different fighting styles? Maybe I can beat you up,but Bob could beat me up but you could beat Bob up. So who is the best then? This has become  a stupid math question I'm sorry for the dumb answer.

Mace Windu only came close to winning because he reflected the force lightning back on palpatine weakening palatine and distorting his face 

yoda was never given that chance