Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

How to convince someone you are quiet and really have to leave ?

I am not lie on the app or what not etc it's really I am trying . I don't want this damn overwhelming stuff etc . Just have to say goodbye to that for good 

I'm sorry if seem I trill but I'm not it's really painful I just kept quiet about it etc ....how to be assertive more etc 

Like I be quiet. I want escape all that etc then is just me etc and purpose etc how to convince etc 

No I'm asking serious I' have to go please asking nicely 

I have to forget evehrbjng !!!!!!

I cannot understand what you are trying to say. Please have someone help you with your English and write again, including your age and gender.

I think we need more information. All depends on the situation. If you've been there for 30 minutes and it's a party then it comes across as rude. Why would you even go if you can only stay for such a short time.

If you're shy then try and make more of an effort or find people who are similar to you. I would always say try and stay at least 2hrs and then you can say I've really got to go. I have work in the morning, or I have to drive so can't really drink. Now I'm older I don't tend to go to parties which involve loud music or heavy drinking. I do activities which are more everyday. You could just be honest with your friends and you could hang out with them at other events which aren't so intense.

just say excuse me, i need to leave