Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

How to convince someone you are quiet and really have to leave ?

Update:

I am not lie on the app or what not etc it's really I am trying . I don't want this damn overwhelming stuff etc . Just have to say goodbye to that for good 

Update 2:

I'm sorry if seem I trill but I'm not it's really painful I just kept quiet about it etc ....how to be assertive more etc 

Like I be quiet. I want escape all that etc then is just me etc and purpose etc how to convince etc 

Update 3:

No I'm asking serious I' have to go please asking nicely 

Update 4:

I have to forget evehrbjng !!!!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I cannot understand what you are trying to say. Please have someone help you with your English and write again, including your age and gender.

• 2 months ago

I think we need more information. All depends on the situation. If you've been there for 30 minutes and it's a party then it comes across as rude. Why would you even go if you can only stay for such a short time.

If you're shy then try and make more of an effort or find people who are similar to you. I would always say try and stay at least 2hrs and then you can say I've really got to go. I have work in the morning, or I have to drive so can't really drink. Now I'm older I don't tend to go to parties which involve loud music or heavy drinking. I do activities which are more everyday. You could just be honest with your friends and you could hang out with them at other events which aren't so intense.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

just say excuse me, i need to leave

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.