Poll: Have you ever been to the beach?

🐚

Favorite Answer

Yes, I used to live in a house at the beach in Florida.

Yes I been to the beach before. Now I don't go so often as I used to cuz I am busy and COVID-19. There are still a lot of people at the beach or near the beach even in this COVID time.

Yes, many times.

I lifeguard,  (or use to  , up to 2 summers ago)   on the Med,  along  the Italian Riviera. 

Certified  lifeguard and rescue swimmer in two countries. 

Plus I was raised on an Island  walking distance to the beach.

• Joe

Many times. The last time was last June/July. We went to Hampton Beach in New Hampshire.

Yes, I have but not in a long time.

Yes, I have been hun.

Yes, a few times. 

• Kathy

Yes I have several times.

Yes I was tortured in summer when I was a kid. These Chinese men use to tie me and my friends on chairs and leave us in the boiling hot sun for 6 hours a day