Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Is there a physiological reason humans close their eyes during intercourse?

I'm not asking WHY DO PEOPLE CLOSE THEIR EYES...

I'm asking is their a physiological reason. Mannnn, this is the crap teachers spoke of in basic elementary school about reading the question, digesting it, and formulating a response. #Dstudents #PublicSchool

Im done with Yahoo Answers & moving on to sites where the people are actually, intellectual & educated. 

not me.  I love to watch the look on my wifes face when she begs me to let her cummm

• D_21

Yeah, not everyone closes their eyes.Closing your eyes isn't wrong or anything though. Lots of people, probably most people, close their eyes when they're kissing. I think that's natural. When you're locking lips, the eyes are maybe an inch away from each other. It's weird to open your eyes. It's also kinda funny, lol.

When you're locking hips tho, there's likely more space between your faces. Obviously not in all positions.

Everyone is different. Some people like talking during sex. Lots of people don't talk hardly at all during it. There are some cultures where they don't kiss. No kissing. They have people though, don't they? That means there's people having sex without any kissing at all.

There are lots* of ways to do it. Including, with your eyes open. If you want

• ?

to avoid looking at the partner

You are making a huge assumption here.  It is all about personal preferences and how good the sex is.  If the sex is really good, you will have a whole host of reactions, possibly eyes closing, verbalizations, etc.   Some people even cry during or after, but everyone is different.  If your partner is closing his/her eyes during sex and it bothers you, just talk about it. 

Some don't  want to look at the ceiling, some like to look into each other's eyes.

• ?

Not everyone closes their eyes during intercourse.