Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

Vertigo due to ear infection ?

Last night woke up dizzy, stood up and sort of fell to the side. Very dizzy when moving head sleep positions. Panic attack ensued. Doctors today and she said one ear was really ridiculously full of wax and the other ear had small infection. Would this cause the loss of balance and dizziness. I have huge health anxiety and it so scary experiencing that last night for first time. She gave me spray for the ear and some dizziness tablets but my anxiety is still worried. 

You need to talk to the doctor about your anxiety.  Anxiety is a big deal,

Listen to music.  Also, go to youtube and look up "mindfulness".

Your ok.