Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

So Biden has started to drop missiles in the middle East, he criticized Trump in a tweet for that, what gives?

Update:

The witching hour - you. Again. I'm not excusing republicans. Answer (or admit) the question with yeah we are are a hypocrite bunch.

Update 2:

Biden fat Donnie - you are simply such a b.s. imitation of a troll. All you do is trash talk Trump.... When he is not even president anymore. Catch up.

Update 3:

Fitwit - are you serious? Look it up. Nice try your answer did not even post.

Update 4:

Grumpy - yes I know. Sad Yahoo is censoring a lot of answers on my question. Broken piece of a website.

Update 5:

Anon - lmao

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

From Salon:

But progressive lawmakers and peace advocates had not forgotten Psaki's 2017 tweet questioning the legality of the Trump administration's strikes in Syria in response to the government's use of chemical weapons on its citizens."What is the legal authority for strikes?" Psaki asked. "Assad is a brutal dictator. But Syria is a sovereign country."Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., who sits on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, resurfaced the tweet in response to the strike."Great question," Omar wrote.Harris, who was then in the Senate, also questioned the legality of U.S. military action in Syria in 2018 following an earlier strike in response to chemical weapon use."I strongly support our men and women in uniform and believe we must hold Assad accountable for his unconscionable use of chemical weapons," she wrote at the time. "But I am deeply concerned about the legal rationale for last night's strikes."

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hypocrisy is something leftists accept as a necessity for pushing their ideology and agendas

Source(s): The bitching hour
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

At least Joe Biden is doing the right thing in the present. What he said in the past belongs in the past.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Remember when 'The Patriotic Right' cheered when Donald J. Trump withdrew support for Syrian rebels to appease Vladimir Putin's friend.

"I think in terms of leadership, he's getting an A and our president [Barack Obama] is not doing so well," - Donald J. Trump on Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad during Barack Obama's presidency

Remember when Donald J. Trump wasted $92.4 million on an airstrike on Syria that had no proper approval and no regards to human life.

Remember when 'The Patriotic Right' defended Donald J. Trump assassinating Qasem Soleimani by air strike killing thousands of civilians in a country we're not at war with which is a war crime under the guise that Soleimani 'threatened US military personnel' which isn't a call for response and no different than if Japan assassinating Donald J. Trump in America for opening his mouth.

Yet now call President Joe Biden a warmonger for responding to the recent attacks against US and coalition personnel in Iraq which IS a call for response.

I guess the treasonous traitors prefer a president who bows down to and panders to dictators and terrorists like Donald J. Trump who has a long recorded history of praising fascist dictators like Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, Bashar al-Assad, Jair Bolsonaro, Kim Jong-un, Mohammed Bin Salman Al Saud, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Rodrigo Duterte, Viktor Orbán, Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping. to which even before becoming President of The United States of America Donald J. Trump had publicly praised fascist dictators Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini and Saddam Hussein.

---

"I'm not excusing republicans. Answer (or admit) the question with yeah we are are a hypocrite bunch."

How so, for retaliating when attacked.  Biden criticized Trump for bombing countries with no approval, no regards to human life and BS reasoning.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.