Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
? asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

How much do/did you enjoy these cruiserweights/juniors?

Juventud Guerrera

Jamie Noble

Jushin Liger

The Great Sasuke

Taka Michinoku

Rey Mysterio

Fenix

Pentagon Dark/Jr.

PAC

Will Ospreay

Paul London

Brian Kendrick

Kid Kash

Mr. Aguila

Eddie Guerrero

Rey Horus/Dragon Azteca

Super Crazy

Tajiri

Sorry it's so long. I didn't want to leave that many out. Just answer the ones you are familiar with, if you want.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Juventud Guerrera - 7 - great matches but i wouldn't go out of my way to watch him

Jamie Noble - 7 - great matches but i wouldn't go out of my way to watch him

Jushin Liger - 8 - He still felt like an attraction when i was growing up, something unique, great wrestler so i would watch him

The Great Sasuke - 7 - great matches but i wouldn't go out of my way to watch him

Taka Michinoku - 9 - He was a good wrestler but god his stuff with Kai-en-Tai i loved. The character was quality entertainment. He and funaki did have me laughing a lot

Rey Mysterio - 8 - I liked rey, great wrestler, but in WCW he was the same as Juvi. In WWE it depended on the story. Must watch at times, meh at others

Fenix - 7 - great matches but i wouldn't go out of my way to watch him

Pentagon Dark/Jr. - 7 - great matches but i wouldn't go out of my way to watch him

PAC - 10 - I'm a geordie, he's one of our own...

Will Ospreay - 8 - great matches but i wouldn't go out of my way to watch him. Seen him live and would pay to see him again

Paul London - 7 - great matches but i wouldn't go out of my way to watch him

Brian Kendrick - 7.5 - great matches but i wouldn't go out of my way to watch him

Kid Kash - 4 - never really got him

Mr. Aguila - 7 - great matches but i wouldn't go out of my way to watch him

Eddie Guerrero - 10 - One of the all time greats. I'll admit i was too young to appreciate him at his pomp but watching back god he was good. The JBL program, quality, the Batista stuff was magic, his angle matches, everything he did was quality. I wish we could have seen him V HBK...

Rey Horus/Dragon Azteca - 7 - great matches but i wouldn't go out of my way to watch him

Super Crazy - 7 - great matches but i wouldn't go out of my way to watch him

Tajiri - 9 - Mainly for his stuff with regal. I like the characters and story and he had me laughing. I thought his stuff was entertaining.