Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Are these statistics really true?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes.  Interracial violent crime is mostly done by non-whites against whites. 

==

Felonious Monkey, that's a load of BS.  There are many more poor white people than poor black people, but blacks still commit over 50% of the murders in this country.  If you still claim otherwise, then SHOW YOUR WORK.  Where are the stats?  Where is your link?

If you think other liberals are dumb enough to believe you just because you say that, then you're right about liberals.

• 2 months ago

If it wasn’t sexual But from a kid we could study 

• 2 months ago

I just wanted to respond to the Anonymous troll who says that the Bureau of Justice Statistics doesn’t exist: https://www.bjs.gov/

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No...

It's the definition of crime that makes it false.

I can and sure a lot of non white Americans can label an offense by a white person as a crime.......🤔

Just look at CHUMP for an example of the many more criminals not classified BY LAW 👁️

Me too movement is long listed with accusations of WHITE MEN.

UN classifies a lot of white men as criminals for their savagery oversees.

And so forth. Criminals to me are not defined by conviction rates.........👁️

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If you control for income there is no statistically significant difference in crime rate among the races.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. Your graph cites the “Bureau of Justice Statistics,” which doesn’t even exist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.