Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

Does anyone remember a game called Max and the Magic Marker?

I lost it, so I found it on Steam. I wanna re-buy it, but it appears to be unavailable

UPDATE: Apparently it still exists on the PlayStation store... so I bought it on my PS3

Favorite Answer

While the game was released on multiple platforms digitally, including WiiWare, it was likely a victim of license agreements & whatnot that resulted in the game being delisted virtually worldwide on nearly all platforms.  In regards to Steam, the game was delisted in the summer of 2015.

The only platform the game is available (in a remastered version) on nowadays is iOS (iPhone / iPad) through the Apple iTunes App store.

If you're looking for a physical copy, you'll only be able to find it for DS (which is can be played on the 2/3DS family of consoles).