Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 2 months ago

Who's your favourite superhero/superheroes ?

My favourite DC superhero is Aquaman but I love many Marvel superheroes.

X-Men, 2nd generation 

Batman and the X-men

aquaman was always my fave. i also like robin and flash.

My first love was the X-Men during the Chris Claremont era.  I then found and loved Spider-Man.  The New Universe was something I've always held great affection for DP7 and Psi-Force.  

But over time, Marvel alienated me as it decided that pissing on it's characters for cheap events was a great way to make a short term buck.  So I can't really say that they are anymore.

I like Supergirl but Spider-Gwen is just so sexy. The way she moves, her flexibilities. Mmmmm.

• Kev

Fantastic 4