I don't have any malice it's really emotional thing how to be assertive ?

I have to escape I'm sorry for everything but I have the skills I have the determination I just have to leave escape . I always felt bad about this . Nothing enjoy please how to be more convincing I really am a quiet person . I gave up stuff etc 

Please I have to escape that I have to escape in nice . I just want to close that thing for good . I'm begging you please can someone give advice how to ..

Like I'm leaving that for good . For once I want to live my life !!!!

Nothing to troll about please . No one know the stuff okay Iever since I failed long back everyone say less than etc so please 

That why wanted to leave I don't want all this fancy stuff . Please how to be assertive .

It's is do or die for me really emotional thing 

Now I'm ready to leave everything !!!!!!!!! Only I was in this control like thing . Please thanks 

I got hurt by guy also because I didn't want to be married etc just with him smart etc so please not troll that 

Still don't want any fancy stuff I'm asking like nicely how to be more assertive . I just want simple life stop it I had enough all this people etc 

Like once I leave I leave for good etc doesn't mean not nice etc just mean new life etc ... I'm really need advice thanks 

Even in emotion I always talk and praise my family etc if you notice . That why I'm not say bad etc 

I always mention them so how can troll if make so emotional that stuff . Even in beg I mentioned them etc . So it doesn't mean leave it just mean live life that what meant 

Just nice simple stuff . I had no malice in that

What person does that etc thinking so much high things of family etc so I don't hate then etc 

Just saying etc I not have malicious intent etc 

Nothing enjoy etc who would mention that stuff 

Please it really is overwhelming that what I'm trying to say all this stuff is too much etc that why I be quiet I want to forget all that escape etc 

I really quiet just have to leave that etc escape for once etc 

Having malice has nothing at all with being assertive.

However after reading your entire post twice:

You are seriously insane or you are an AI...that is seriously insane.