Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What and which subordinate clause is used in the following sentence?

Do let me know whatever is the reason so that I can work on my teaching skills.

MsBittner contradicts herself. FANBOYS is a way to remember to co-ordinate conjunctions that do NOT make a clause subordinate. The clause starting with "so" is not subordinate. "Whatever is the reason" is the subordinate clause. Noun clauses starting with words such as "when", "before", "whatever", etc. are subordinate. 

It's the second part of your sentence, "so that I can work on my teaching skills."

Do you know about FANBOYS conjunctions? They can help you remember this. (And remember to insert the necessary comma before "so.")

Edit: Yikes, I have made a mistake. My apologies.