Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Lady tries to join ISIS basically and is upset her country denounced her??? What did she think would happen, welcome her back with open arms?

Update:

ISIS tricked me into joining them.... damn they got me again - Seabourn IDIOT haha

Update 2:

I feel no pity, we are all dealt different hands, deal with it....."WOAH is me movement, needs to end".....

Update 3:

Also FOOK THE UK.... bunch of p*ssies and America is your DADDY... you'd be nothing with out the U-S-A... you'd be Russia or China's B*tch

Update 4:

AWWWW - some one sad, they aren't AMERICAN??? hhahahahah LOSER!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your ignorance of the situation, and intellect in general  is obvious.  Americans are  the most despised people in the world, for good reason......

• 2 months ago

YOUNG British person gets radicalised by ISIS, leaves country, country denies her citizenship.

you support that?

How about if a Somalian came here and the Somalis denied their citizenship. where would that leave the UK?

[edit] so, you are saying that people cant be radicalised?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The devil is in the details.  Was she under duress?  Was she lied to?  Was she a child? You can't excuse everything, just most things.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.