Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Any advice about being behind in life? ?

I took a lot longer to graduate from university than expected and now I've been struggling to find a job for months. I feel really behind in life. Not just professionally, but financially and relationship-wise too. I just got out of a 3-year relationship and it's been really hard. I don't want to date anyone just yet but somehow 95% of my friends have gotten into these long-term relationships out of nowhere and they are all moving in with their S/O's and whatnot. And they all have jobs and/or in grad school. I'm terrified of being 'that loser friend'. How do I change my life around?

or any advice? I'm feeling super down about myself recently. I feel like I don't have it in me to work hard these days.

It's not a contest,  just move at your own pace. 

Take one thing at a time.  You need to keep working hard to find a job first.  Just know that I took at least a half dozen jobs in my life that I felt were beneath my abilities and education.