Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 2 months ago

I recently mailed a packing to an APO in Japan. USPS says delivered and representative says its ready, but she still hasn’t gotten it yet?

I recently mailed a parcel through USPS and it has finally arrived to my daughters base in Japan on February 15th! The tracking number that is used says that it was delivered, and the representative I called says that the package shows that it is ready for pickup, but my daughter says she still hasn’t received any notice about anything yet? Is something wrong? Do I just wait it out?

Your daughter can ask about it...

But beside that, it's wait and she will get it or not.