Pete asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 2 months ago

Anybody else have to turn in their Walther P22 due to threaded barrel. I bought it legal in Ca and never compensated?

If you put the long slide cover on it the threaded part is covered and no one sees it.   Or you can put on the short barrel that is not threaded.    You do not need to surrender the entire gun,  just do something about the threaded barrel.  

• Mr.357

Not me.  I live in a free state. 

A buddy bought one, and I seem to remember Walther had an exchange program, either to trade barrels, or pistol, whichever it was, he still has the gun. There was probably a deadline that you might have missed.

Fasten your seat belt, the woman that ran CA DOJ is now Vice President.

Just buy a legal barrel for it.