I made my wife cry ? ?

My wife lost her fiancé in December she's been really depressed since he died she still is. Her fiancé was my best friend he was the drummer for my band he died in a car crash a week after his birthday she still can't get over it. I've known her for years she wanted me to stay with her we got married on Valentine's Day after dating for 2 months. Next month would have been their 2 year anniversary she had their son a few weeks ago. I told her she needs to move on she said she doesn't want to forget about him I told her that's not what I meant. I know he would want her to be happy that's the kind of guy he was especially now that she has a kid. I still feel kind of sad too since he was my best friend also I feel bad for upsetting her. How can I comfort her ? Is it ok to cry in front of her ? 

Also she thinks she's pregnant again 

• Dv8s
    Favorite Answer

A loss, like a loved one takes time and it will take time before she can move on.  You should give her as much time as she needs, and don't pressure her so soon after her loss to move on.  Your patience is needed for her to heal.

• Foofa

Given that you swooped in before she'd had time to grieve properly and rushed her into marriage when she was at her most vulnerable all you can really do now is urge her to get into the counseling she should have had before she even started dating again. In a functional grieving process she'd still be a widow in mourning and you'd be nothing more than a supportive platonic friend. You took advantage of her and the predatory way you highjacked her partner's death will probably mean this marriage is a brief one. 

Your fake stories just get more dramatic Steven-Michael-Roy. Sometimes you're married, sometimes dating, sometimes male, sometimes female, sometimes gay, straight, or trans. Sometime's it's you who is upset, sometimes your significant other, sometimes your sister. Get help for your MPD and pathological lying (you've been at this for years).

Pants on fire! Reported