Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

I asked what tools do you use to groom your dog, and it got deleted?

Does asking about "grooming" go against the YA policies? 

I was talking about making our dogs look pretty, not something perverted. l/\lr0th3l352l\/lu+t5

Why did someone report the numbers guy?

Favorite Answer

Probably because somebody answered it like lipstick and eyeshadow or some sort of crap like that and the whole thing got deleted because of one answer

No it is not against YA policies, YA screws up a lot.

https://www.google.com/search?q=I+asked+what+tools...

Yes, you posted an unrelated series of letters under the heading "what tools do you use to groom your dog," and your "question" was deleted.  I see you are still posting those unrelated letters -  l/\lr0th3l352l\/lu+t5

I have a brush, a rake to get the dead hair out when in a moult, and a hound glove.

Could be that somebody on here looks at 'grooming' with different eyes (eg so it's deleted).