Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

I asked what tools do you use to groom your dog, and it got deleted?

Does asking about "grooming" go against the YA policies? 

I was talking about making our dogs look pretty, not something perverted. l/\lr0th3l352l\/lu+t5

Update:

Why did someone report the numbers guy?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Probably because somebody answered it like lipstick and eyeshadow or some sort of crap like that and the whole thing got deleted because of one answer

• 2 months ago

No it is not against YA policies, YA screws up a lot.

https://www.google.com/search?q=I+asked+what+tools...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, you posted an unrelated series of letters under the heading "what tools do you use to groom your dog," and your "question" was deleted.  I see you are still posting those unrelated letters -  l/\lr0th3l352l\/lu+t5

• 2 months ago

I have a brush, a rake to get the dead hair out when in a moult, and a hound glove.

Could be that somebody on here looks at 'grooming' with different eyes (eg so it's deleted).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.