Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What does it mean when your boyfriend ask you if your working with a man?

I was texting my boyfriend earlier and I got to work. He asked me if I was working with a man and I told him I was working alone. He is being in control 

This is the first time for him to ask me that question 

• blank
    Favorite Answer

Recognize that jealousy and insecurity are normal - but everyone deals with them differently.  

Since this is the first time he has ever expressed this type of concern - reassure him that he has nothing to worry about - no matter who you work with and when.  

IF he persists along these lines with you giving him no cause to be concerned about your commitment and fidelity - then you may have someone that is too insecure to be in any relationship OR seeing a red flag of an abuser. 

Too early to know what is going on - too soon to be running for the hills - you need to have a conversation with him and listen to what he says.  Good luck - hope this helps.

• Dv8s

When one person in a relationship is suspicious of the other and there's no foundation for their suspicion, it generally means that they are guilty.

You said it yourself- He is being in control. 

Dangerous situation for you to be in.