Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What does it mean when your boyfriend ask you if your working with a man?

I was texting my boyfriend earlier and I got to work. He asked me if I was working with a man and I told him I was working alone. He is being in control 

Update:

This is the first time for him to ask me that question 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • blank
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Recognize that jealousy and insecurity are normal - but everyone deals with them differently.  

Since this is the first time he has ever expressed this type of concern - reassure him that he has nothing to worry about - no matter who you work with and when.  

IF he persists along these lines with you giving him no cause to be concerned about your commitment and fidelity - then you may have someone that is too insecure to be in any relationship OR seeing a red flag of an abuser. 

Too early to know what is going on - too soon to be running for the hills - you need to have a conversation with him and listen to what he says.  Good luck - hope this helps.

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When one person in a relationship is suspicious of the other and there's no foundation for their suspicion, it generally means that they are guilty.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You said it yourself- He is being in control. 

Dangerous situation for you to be in. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.