Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys Β· 2 months ago

How would a 50-something employee refer to their 20-something boss and vice versa?

• First name basis. Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

• David

By their name obviously, what else? That would have to be embarrassing to have a boss 30 years younger than you. Sort of shows that you failed to ever move up.

I would sayΒ  Boss man, with justttttttttt enough sarcasm to let him know I am laughing at his authority.Β 

• TB12

Refer to them how,,, to their face or behind their back,,, I assure you in most cases it would not be the same for both.