Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Jealousy issue?

My wife stares at guys on tv and it bothers me, out of respect i turn my head when i half naked women pop up on tv but she will continue to glance at shirtless guys.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yeah, that's an "issue" alright. Like it not television occasionally shows someone of the opposite sex and sometimes they're even in a state of undress. But turning your head away can mean you miss some pivotal piece of the storyline you're watching. Honestly you sound overly concerned about this. Don't be so insecure. Unless your wife works on the show in question and has to see these guys in person all the time you're being pretty over the top. 

• 2 months ago

If this is what you get upset about your relationship has many other issues!                

My husband & I have a list of celebrities that “if they ask” we are allowed to cheat with.   We call the other in when that person is on the tv.   It’s totally normal to admire a shirtless man or woman on the tv.    Being jealous & mad about it is weird!  Try making jokes about it.   Or asking what she likes about it vs being upset.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You have some serious insecurity issues 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

So then you do the same. Or keep back up plans to help ease the mind and make you feel better. I think that should be encouraged for both parties because you just never know. Dont base your happiness and success in them. Keep working on yourself and bettering yourself that will make you better for multiple people if it ever doesnt work out with them. If they start to move away and like someone else better then you should do the same. Instead of hoping it doesnt happen try planning for in case it does. Its pretty common nowadays and theres always tons of super attractive single women around. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

What's wrong w it, the human body is beautiful and we should be allowed to look. As long as we don't touch with out permission or harass it. And if you can watch her gaze at the sunset or a beautiful painting it is the same thing. Pretty should not threaten you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.