Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

I'm emotionally attached and have a massive crush on my friend?

I'm 22 she's 24. She's straight and i thought i was too but i know if she was bi i would definitely wanna experiment with her cos she's just beaut! It's really hard pretending i only like her platonically, cos i know i don't. I know my feelings should be platonic only but i can't help the way she makes me feel. I think she already has a idea how i feel cos i text her too many times last year and she cut off contact til i explained myself a few months later, I didn't mention my feelings though! I find myself thinking about her all the time i can never get her outta my head and whenever i see her i just wanna kiss her 

I've been discussing this with my mum and she said it's better to distance myself from her but i said i can't cos when i think my feelings are gone they'll come flooding back again when i next see her. My mum said if i really feel that strong for her i should end the friendship permanently but this would break my heart what should i do?

Rapture is a heresy. One must hide within a small group (10-12 people according to saint Seraphim of Sarov from Russia, 10-15 people group according to saint Gabriel Urgebadze from the country of Georgia) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents; documents are from Satan; burn them (even documents of deceased relatives). No electronics once you hid so that you won't be tracked (even an old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's will show the infamous evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether). [Saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov] Mark of the beast is given with World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it); antichrist will release prisoners / insane asylum people to help him mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways; food stores will mark people who steal marked food (because marked food can only be swallowed by a marked person who has three strands of DNA instead of two). Reject vaccines, temperature scans, COVID tests (or similar), etc.

Source(s): Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism.
  • ?

Feelings come unasked.  Actions are a choice 

You could hurt her AND ruin your relationship 

• ?

I agree with your mom. End the freindship.

Oh boy, this never ends well! :/

If you stay friends with her your feelings are just gonna end up getting stronger as you said yourself every time you see her "you just wanna kiss her" that's not normal at all when you know she's straight! 

"she's just beaut!" 

I hope you realise when you have a friend, it shouldn't matter one bit what they look like! The fact that you're focusing on her appearance is a clear sign you need to end your friendship with her right away. 

I know that's gonna be really hard, but honestly? Look at what you said. If you read this back, you're basically saying you don't even wanna be friends with her, you wanna experiment and kiss her! That's not what friends do. It's almost like you're only friends with her so you can have her in your life somehow. You're better off not being friends at all when you feel like this about her. The kindest thing would be to let her go then you won't get hurt.