Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is it weird that I’m sexual with guys I don’t wanna be with?

I’m sexual with guys like I get horny and I’ll talk to random guys and we will sext and stuff. But then when I meet someone I really like and would want to date them I hold off on talking sexual to them and wait for it to try to build up to it? Why am I so sexually open to guys I wouldn’t date but reserved when it comes to a guy I want to like me? Is that backwards that I wouldn’t give myself to them right away?

By the way I’m 22 years old 

I’m not having sex with random guys I said sexting like reading nudes and talking dirty I don’t meet up with them for sex it’s just fun. 

• Foofa

As long as you're not being a tease it's fine to have guys you think of as hookups and guys you think of as relationship material. Just don't get off on leading people on because what may be good fun for you might be the thing that motivates violence in someone else. 

• ?

No it's not backwards.  Maybe you just have a spicy side when it comes to talking to random guys?  

It's necessarily weird but it makes you looks very trashy and easy

• Alex

It's not all that weird.  But it is very unhealthy if you don't keep it in check.  You'll find yourself catching an STD or getting pregnant by someone who wants nothing to do with you.  So just be careful and keep your wits about you