Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How can I find out if she really loves me? Should I try to hack her accounts? ?

I met this girl online and she says she loves me and wants to be but she's asked for my personal info so she can do a background check on me. I foolishly gave it to her. Now I am wondering if she really loves me or if she is just using me. All my friends I talked to about it says yes and she is probably online doing this to other guys. She does send me nudes so I do get something out of it. But I am truly crazy for this girl and I need to know for 200% certainty that this is fake and then I can move on. How can I find out? Hack her Facebook? 

• T J

She is looking to scam you for your credit and your money. If you have any bank accounts, close them and get a new bank, change all of your passwords. In the future you do NOT give out the information to no one.

• blank

No hacking is illegal. 

Step back and start THINKING.   Have you video chatted with this "girl?"  IF not - are you SURE you are even talking to a girl?

NEVER give out your personal info to someone you only know over the net - certainly not right away.  Personally I would start watching my credit scores and other accounts just to be safe.   Unless you know far more about this person than you have shared here - you may well be dealing with a scammer.

IF she is 'real' - you have to realize that love is always a leap of faith, a risk.  You can never be 200% sure - you have to trust.  You have to be faithful and true to your commitment, but take the risk that at some point it may not be returned in kind. 

Take it slow.  Build a strong foundation upon which to stand a house of love.  Unfortunately you cannot buy any kind of insurance or assurance that she won't burn it all down:  you just have have a strength in faith.