I really want to put cheats in my game console. Is there any way I can? ?

So I have a Jakks Pacific Sat Wars Millenium Falcon console (2006). Its a retro game console that you plug in the tv and play. Is there a way if I play a game I can somehow code it so I can have infinite lives or other cheats I can program into the game system? How must that be done? 

Unfortunately, there's generally no way to do so in your case... mostly for the follow reasons.

1) The "console" you're referring to is a plug-n-play micro-console -- Plug-n-Play micro-consoles are generally self-contained units that can be battery operated & using minimal composite video connections that have been heavily depreciated (in favor of HDMI) nowadays.

2) Plug-n-Play micro-consoles are typically hard-coded -- There's not a lot of flexibility in these micro-consoles in terms of modification & usually have set ROM chips.

3) There's generally NO VIABLE EXPLOITS to break into the game for modification -- Without physically hacking into the console, the only options to exploit would be the power input.  Since this was battery-operated (w/ an AC adapter option), there's no option here.

4) There's NO INTEREST IN MODDING such a micro-console -- Such Plug-n-Play micro-consoles made by Jakks Pacific at the time were typically low-end consoles & treated as toys (as department stores like Walmart & Target sells them in the toy department) instead of electronics.  As such, the majority of gamers didn't bother to go after them.

Unless you're willing to risk destroying your micro-console in an attempt to reverse-engineer it & have technical knowledge in computer & electrical engineering... you're unlikely going to succeed.