Gremlins, Ghostbusters or The Goonies?

I love all three but Gremlins is my number one, then Ghostbusters and goonies.

Favorite Answer

Same order for me

• ?

Goonies never say dieeee

I prefer Ghostbusters of the three.

Ghostbusters was far and away the best film of these.  Goonies was alot of fun, but it was a pretty simplistic kid treasure hunt.  Gremlins wasn't even a good movie, it just had lots of cute sight gags and an adorable puppet that was basically Baby Yoda with fur.  Or I guess you could say Baby Yoda is Gizmo without fur.

I liked Ghostbusters better.  Gremlins started off with a good premise....but just didn't care for the whole evil gremlins thing.....but it wouldn't have been much a movie without them, I suppose. 

• Steel

I also love all three, so I'm imagining which one I'd have to watch should all come on TV at the same time or something unexpected like that:

1) The Goonies

2) Ghostbusters

3) Gremlins

Hard to decide they are all good I suppose

• Petter

Gremlins.