Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is it ok to break all ties with family , friends that don't seen to even care what I do and just put trust in my gf that's been?

there for me? I'm willing to leave the country and start fresh

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

running away from your problems never works, because you take the problem with you--YOU! if all your friends and family, don't trust or care about you, then maybe you need to check yourself, before you wreck yourself. sounds like you're being a jerk to everybody who cares about you. figure out what you're afraid of. growing up maybe?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

go for it bro. If nobody wants nothing to do with  you and your gf is the only one there for you  go for it. There is one problem ... what happens if it goes south? Then you have nothing . Since you broke ties you will be a lonely bitter man. I don't even see you getting with  another woman again. Make it work!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.