Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

I just don't WHY regular Schools are not for me. I was bullied , Harassed in School for years and it never stop. ?

I was diagnosed later in life with Asperger's Syndrome.

Update:

This type of Autism wasn't recognized until 1994.

Update 2:

No one knows as Why  a  lot of children are  being harassed in School in the past for no apparent reason.

Update 3:

That's why I heard all in the News that most bullied Children that endured this type of harassment in Schools are now carrying FIREARMS to School and start  shooting.

Update 4:

To complete my question and my errors . I just don't know WHY regular Schools are not for me. I was Bullied , Harassed  in School for years and it never stop.

Update 5:

I'm just making my School  life more problematic if I have to  stay longer .  Might as well quit School  before this type of  tragedy happens.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can likely go to a different school.

Look around with your parents.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.