Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should celebrity wobble bottom James Corden be ashamed for brown-nosing with Bonnie Prince Harry & Princess Meghan? Go sing in someone's car?

Update:

Brown being the colour of sh@t, not insinuating anything else, just in case the question is deemed racially biased

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Both seemed to be having a 'jolly' time up on that bus.   What finishes me is P.Harry's statement that the press was 'destroying his mental health'.    Man up fgs.   I suppose if somebody can't stand the heat ....... so they got out!   Doesn't he realise why he has found himself in LA of all places?

• 1 month ago

Yes, the gold digger as well as her dim royal prince want to be 'exclusive' people, yet use the royal connections to generate income. Without his household what would certainly a c-list tension from a small Canadian soap and an ex-spouse soldier need to offer?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am not totally sure

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Like you, he would be out of a job if he didn't 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Corden has always been a worthless sleazy butt-licker.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, the gold digger and her dim prince want to be ‘private’ citizens, yet use the royal connections to make money.

Without his family what would a c-list stress from a minor Canadian  soap and an ex soldier have to offer?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We may never fully care.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.